Sunday, November 28, 2010

time flies..


when you're having fun.. :) or when you have too much to do?
have now been back here for a month, and i barely have time to breathe. Maddie's been at daycare for a month, and seems to looove it - at least so far. I am trying my darndest to balance work, pick up and drop off at daycare, and sick child with me at work, and i have a newfound respect for all you single parents out there.. You do an amazing job!

but.. i think we've got it down, at least so far... i wake up, feed the mini-pterodactyle, i try to get ready while she snoozes, get her ready and out the door. Drop her off at daycare shortly before 9am, get my behind to work, run over to the daycare at lunch to see her for a few, then i pick her up around 5.45, and then home.. We snuggle for a few, then she's out cold for the night around 8, when i get some time to myself to do laundry, pack her bag for the next day, and just catch up on My stuff. :) but it's all worth it.

we went to see a couple of friends here the other day, who have a 6 day old lil' boy.. soooo tinyyyy!! but ohhhh, so cute!!! I thought Maddie was small when she was born, but this boy is 1.5 lbs smaller than her.. sooo very precious, and i hope they become friends when they get a little bit older. :) would be awesome!!

No comments: