Friday, April 18, 2008

10 days left

and i can't sleep for the life of me.
went to bed around 11pm, only to wake up from coughing around 2am, and it went from coughing to thoughts abt the move and how much there's left to do, in the coming 10 days. or rather - there isn't that much left to do, but it's all out of my hands - like waiting for the Vet papers for the dogs.. my Vet only works from sunday thru wednesday, what if they get the papers on thursday? oh well, hopefully there's someone else there who's able to take care of just stamping the papers and handing them to me.

won't bother y'all with everything else that's swirling around in the messy place called my head, i am sure i'll be back to my normal self tomorrow, pending some sleep tonight.

meanwhile, the dogs are snoring away, dreaming abt chasing squirrels and running in their sleep.

i'd like this move to be done, already. :)


.c

No comments: